Saturday, January 9, 2016

I reduced my weight from 67kg to 51kg for 2 month !

 I was fat, because I like to eat sweet foods.
In Japan, there is little fat man whose BMI is over 23.
My weight was about 68kg. I was likely to be over 23 BMI line.
So, I decide to be on diet in 2013.

My record of weight and Fat percentage is following.
I reduced my weight from 67kg to 51kg for 2 month !
(Please click picture for expanding graph.)



The success key point is
 1) I recorded my weight every day. It encourage me.
 2) I tried to run and restrict a diet at the same time.

And Now, My weight is 51kg. This means that I have maintained my slim body.(It is for running faster)
It is easy to reduce weight, but hard to maintain it. So, I proud of this result.
And, I rethink I can reduce weight , thanks to Japanese foods which is healthy.
I think Japanese people is slim , because of Japanese foods.

So, I will introduce Japanese foods which I recommend for diet on this page !
I also introduce characteristic, interesting Japanese food which.
Please check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment